Report NEP-GTH-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dinko Dimitrov & Shao Chin Sung, 2011. "Size Monotonicity and Stability of the Core in Hedonic Games," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dongshuang Hou & Theo Driessen & Aymeric Lardon, 2011. "Convexity and the Shapley value in Bertrand oligopoly TU-games with Shubik's demand functions," Working Papers halshs-00610838, HAL.
- Theo Driessen & Dongshuang Hou & Aymeric Lardon, 2011. "Stackelberg oligopoly TU-games: characterization of the core and 1-concavity of the dual game," Working Papers halshs-00610840, HAL.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Partially-honest Nash implementation: Characterization results," CCES Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University 43, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/37541/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2011. "Non-emptiness of the alpha-core," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 716, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:272 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lars Peter Metzger, 2011. "Invader Strategies in the War of Attrition with Private Information," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse09_2011, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik & Rosholm, Michael, 2011. "Chicken or Checkin'? Rational Learning in Repeated Chess Games," IZA Discussion Papers 5862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2011. "Pricing and Investments in Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1810, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Omar J. Casas & Rosario Romera, 2011. "The international stock pollutant control: a stochastic formulation with transfers," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws112217, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa.
- Torero, Maximo & Viceisza, Angelino, 2011. "Potential collusion and trust: Evidence from a field experiment in Vietnam," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heinz, Matthias & Juranek, Steffen & Rau, Holger A., 2011. "Do women behave more reciprocally than men? Gender differences in real effort dictator games," DICE Discussion Papers 24, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- E. Farvaque & A. Mihailov & A. Naghavi, 2011. "The Grand Experiment of Communism: Discovering the Trade-off between Equality and Efficiency," Working Papers wp776, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.