Report NEP-GTH-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hirofumi Yamamura, 2011. "On Coalitional Stability and Single-peakedness," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "A Full Characterization of Nash Implementation with Strategy Space Reduction," Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University a548, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2011. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 30856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2011. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," ICBBR Working Papers, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research 16, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Richard Barrett & Ioanna Kokores & Somnath Sen, 2011. "Monetary Policy Games, Instability and Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 11-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Kube & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "Can we manage first impressions in cooperation problems? An experimental study on “Broken (and Fixed) Windows”," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Sophie Bade, 2010. "Pareto-Optimal Matching Allocation Mechanisms for Boundedly Rational Agents," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_47, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ignacio Monzon & Michael Rapp, 2011. "Observational Learning with Position Uncertainty," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 206, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bejarano, Hernan D. & Latek, Maciej M., 2011. "Artificial Agents as an Application to Policy Design: The Market Entry Game," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 103900, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- D. Pinheiro & A. A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining," Papers 1105.1767, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.