Report NEP-GTH-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Strategic control of myopic best reply in repeated games," MPRA Paper 30219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2008. "Strategic communication networks," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586847, HAL.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Prudent rationalizability in generalized extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 30220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Subgame perfect implementation: A new result," MPRA Paper 30286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00587690 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos J. Perez & Manuel S. Santos, 2011. "Currency Speculation in a Game-Theoretic Model of International Reserves," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00587820 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Topi Miettinen & Olli Ropponen & Pekka Sääskilahti, 2011. "Gambling for the Upper Hand - Settlement Negotiations in the Lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.