Report NEP-GTH-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Strategic control of myopic best reply in repeated games," MPRA Paper 30219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2008. "Strategic communication networks," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586847, HAL.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Prudent rationalizability in generalized extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 30220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Subgame perfect implementation: A new result," MPRA Paper 30286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "Computations on Simple Games using REL VIEW," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587690, HAL.
- Carlos J. Perez & Manuel S. Santos, 2011. "Currency Speculation in a Game-Theoretic Model of International Reserves," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Maruani & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "A study of the dynamic of influence through differential equations," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587820, HAL.
- Topi Miettinen & Olli Ropponen & Pekka Sääskilahti, 2011. "Gambling for the Upper Hand - Settlement Negotiations in the Lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.