Report NEP-GTH-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FURUSAWA Taiji & KONISHI Hideo, 2011. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Discussion papers 11028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lohmann, E.R.M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Herings, P.J.J., 2011. "Minimal Exact Balancedness," Discussion Paper 2011-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Miquel, S. & Norde, H.W., 2011. "Monotonic Stable Solutions for Minimum Coloring Games," Discussion Paper 2011-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Grundel, S. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2011. "A Compromise Stable Extension of Bankruptcy Games: Multipurpose Resource Allocation," Discussion Paper 2011-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Talman, A.J.J., 2011. "Solution Concepts for Games with General Coalitional Structure (Replaced by CentER DP 2011-119)," Discussion Paper 2011-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Niko Noeske, 2011. "A Dynamic Model of Reciprocity with Asymmetric Equilibrium Payoffs," Working Papers 446, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- David M. McEvoy & Todd L. Cherry & John K. Stranlund, 2011. "The Endogenous Formation of Coalitions to Provide Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi & Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Jaesoo Kim, 2011. "Group Contests with Internal Conflict and Power Asymmetry," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 025, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Godal, Odd & Meland, Frode, 2011. "Coalition formation and strategic permit trade under the Kyoto Protocol," Working Papers in Economics 04/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik, 2011. "Pooling, Pricing and Trading of Risks," Working Papers in Economics 09/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," Working Papers 211, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- James C. Cox & Elinor Ostrom & James M. Walker, 2011. "Bosses and Kings: Asymmetric Power in Paired Common Pool and Public Good Games," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2012.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2011. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," Working Papers 207, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Characterizing Welfare-egalitarian Mechanisms with Solidarity When Valuations are Private Information," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Duygu Yengin, 2011. "Axiomatizing Political Philosophy of Distributive Justice: Equivalence of No-envy and Egalitarian-equivalence with Welfare-egalitarianism," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.