Report NEP-GTH-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozgur Evren, 2009. "Altruism, Turnout and Strategic Voting Behavior," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000309, David K. Levine.
- Heiko Rauhut & Fabian Winter, 2009. "A sociological perspective on measuring social norms by means of strategy method experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-054, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers in Economics 09/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Daniel Houser & Erte Xiao, 2009. "Inequality-Seeking Punishment," Working Papers 1009, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Erik Oddvar Eriksen, 2009. "Explicating social action: arguing or bargaining," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 8, RECON.
- Dimitri Migrow & Matthias Uhl, 2009. "The Resolution Game - A Multiple Selves Perspective," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Haiou Zhou, 2009. "Evolutionary Dynamics of the Market Equilibrium with Division of Labor∗," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dino Gerardi & Lucas Maestri, 2009. "A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 115, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Andrea Morone, 2009. "Voluntary contributions with risky and uncertain marginal returns: the importance of the minimal value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-062, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.