Report NEP-GTH-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alistair J. Wilson & Emanuel Vespa, 2012. "Communication With Multiple Senders and Multiple Dimensions: An Experiment," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 384, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru & Chiou, Wen-Lin, 2009. "Modeling a Multi-Choice Game Based on the Spirit of Equal Job Opportunities (New)," MPRA Paper 16023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Kirstein, 2008. "Effizienzaspekte alternativer Streitbeilegung," FEMM Working Papers 08021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hauge, Karen Evelyn & Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson, Lars-Olof & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2009. "Are Social Preferences Skin Deep? Dictators under Cognitive Load," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 371, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Bossetti & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Romain Duval & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The Incentives to Participate in and the Stability of International Climate Coalitions: A Game-Theoretic Approach Using the WITCH Model," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 702, OECD Publishing.
- Ricardo Martinez, 2009. "Strong composition down. Characterizations of new and classical bankruptcy rules," Working Papers, Universidad de MÃ¡laga, Department of Economic Theory, MÃ¡laga Economic Theory Research Center 2009-4, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Grepperud, Sverre, 2009. "Budget deficits as devices for appropriating extra funds: An investigation of sharing rules," HERO On line Working Paper Series, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme 2002:11, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Bhaduri, Anik & Manna, Utpal & Barbier, Edward B. & Liebe, Jens, 2009. "Cooperation in transboundary water sharing under climate change," Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) 51303, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).