Report NEP-GTH-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00356298_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00362421_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvia Miquel & Marina Nunez, 2009. "The maximun and the addition of assigment games," Working Papers in Economics 221, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Dilip Abreu & David Pearce, 2009. "Implementing the Nash Program in Stochastic Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000186, David K. Levine.
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailathy & Stephen Morris, 2009. "A Foundation for Markov Equilibria in Infinite Horizon Perfect Information Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000178, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00354224_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manfred Kerber & Colin Rowat, 2009. "A Ramsey Bound on Jordan Stable Sets," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 09-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00356304_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman & Ed Hopkins, 2009. "Testing the TASP: An Experimental Investigation of Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria," ESE Discussion Papers 188, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00368274_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim Hoppe, 2008. "An Experimental Analysis of Parallel Multiple Auctions," FEMM Working Papers 08031, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2009. "Generosity, Greed and Gambling: What difference does asymmetric information in bargaining make?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2009. "Shedding Light into Preference Heterogeneity: Why Players of Travellerâ€™s Dilemma Depart from Individual Rationality?," Econometica Working Papers wp09, Econometica.
- James C. Cox & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Saliency of Outside Options in the Lost Wallet Game," Working Papers in Economics 09/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Farida, Moe & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2009. "Favoritism and allocative efficiency: a game theoretic approach," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 48156, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Klaus Abbink & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2008. "The Pleasure of Being Nasty," FEMM Working Papers 08037, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.