Report NEP-GTH-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shachat, Jason, 2009. "Procuring Commodities: Request for Quote or Reverse Auctions?," MPRA Paper 13418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannick Viossat, 2008. "Evolutionary Dynamics May Eliminate All Strategies Used in Correlated Equilibria," Post-Print hal-00360756, HAL.
- Toshihiro Tsuchihashi, 2009. "Sequential Internet Auctions with Different Ending Rules," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-028, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen, 2009. "Demented Prisoners," Discussion Papers 43, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza, 2008. "Expected Behavior in the Dictator Game," ThE Papers 08/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Zarri, Luca, 2008. "Endogenous Social Preferences, Heterogeneity and Cooperation," AICCON Working Papers 51-2008, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Giovanni Villani, 2008. "R&D Cooperation in Real Option Game Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS 19-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Brice Magdalou & Dimitri Dubois & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2009. "Risk and Inequality Aversion in Social Dilemmas," Working Papers 09-02, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2009.
- Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Emotion and economic decision in the ultimatum game (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Contracting Under Reciprocal Altruism," MPRA Paper 13457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vikas Kumar, 2008. "Negotiating constitution for political unions," Working Papers 2008-026, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Ishiguro, Shingo, 2008. "On the (Sub)optimality of Multi-tier Hierarchies: Coordination versus Motivation," MPRA Paper 13451, University Library of Munich, Germany.