Report NEP-GTH-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002215 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002205 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- BrÃ¢nzei, R. & Tijs, S.H. & Alparslan-Gok, S.Z., 2008. "Some Characterizations of Convex Interval Games," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Enrique Gonzï¿½lez-Arangï¿½ena & Conrado Manuel & Daniel Gomez & Renï¿½ van den Brink, 2008. "A Value for Directed Communication Situations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-006/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev & Emiel Maasland, 2008. "Simultaneous Pooled Auctions with Multiple Bids and Preference Lists," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-034/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerard van der Laan & Zaifu Yang, 2008. "An Ascending Multi-Item Auction with Financially Constrained Bidders," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Landeo, Claudia M. & Spier, Kathryn E., 2007. "Naked Exclusion: An Experimental Study of Contracts with Externalities," MPRA Paper 9143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner GÃ¼th & Matteo Ploner & Tobias Regner, 2008. "Determinants of In-group Bias: Group Affiliation or Guilt-aversion?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Xavier VilÃ , 2008. "A Model-to-Model Analysis of The Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma: Genetic Algorithms vs. Evolutionary Dynamics," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 747.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2008. "Robust Implementation in General Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1666, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Social Effects in a Multi-Agent Investment Game. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0805, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Adriaan Soetevent, 2008. "From Overt to Tacit Collusion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-059/1, Tinbergen Institute.