Report NEP-GTH-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brit Grosskopf & Rosemarie Nagel, 2007. "Rational reasoning or adaptive behavior? Evidence from two-person beauty contest games," Economics Working Papers 1068, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lindelauf, R. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2008. "The Influence of Secrecy on the Communication Structure of Covert Networks," Discussion Paper 2008-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Information Transmission and Core Convergence in Quasilinear Economies," Working Papers 2008-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Justin Leroux, 2007. "Choosing and Sharing," Cahiers de recherche 07-13, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2006a is not listed on IDEAS anymore