Report NEP-GTH-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emanuele Gerratana, 2007. "Games with Externalities and Delegation to a Common Agent," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0710, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Marco A. Marini, 2007. "An Overview of Coalitions and Networks Formation Models for Economic Applications," Working Papers 0707, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Francesca Flamini, 2007. "Long-run Negotiations withDynamic Accumulation," Working Papers 2007_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- John Duggan & Seok-ju Cho, 2007. "Bargaining Foundations of the Median Voter Theorem," Wallis Working Papers WP49, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Amil Dasgupta & Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2007. "Efficient Dynamic Coordination with Individual Learning," ESE Discussion Papers 175, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Paulo K. Monteiro, 2007. "Endogenous Mechanisms and Nash Equilibrium in Competitive Contracting," Caepr Working Papers 2007-025, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem, 2007. "Dynamic games in the wholesale electricity market," LERNA Working Papers 07.21.242, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2007. "Can game theory be saved? ," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP4R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2007. "Markets for Influence," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP7R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Pavan, Alessandro, 2007. "Sequential Contracting with Multiple Principals," CEPR Discussion Papers 6562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "Development Aid in the Presence of Corruption: Differential Games among Donors," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-23, CIRANO.
- Goldreich, David & Pomorski, Lukasz, 2007. "When is Bargaining Successful? Negotiated Division of Tournament Prizes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryo Arawatari & Kazuo Mino, 2007. "Endogenous Political Instability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-32-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Nov 2007.