Report NEP-GTH-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Kinateder, 2006. "Repeated Games Played in a Network," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 674.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Josef Hofbauer & Jörg Oechssler, 2005. "Brown-von Neumann-Nash Dynamics: The Continuous Strategy Case," Working Papers 0424, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- Amparo Urbano Salvador & Penélope Hernández Rojas, 2000. "Codification schemes and finite automata," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-28, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gary Bornstein, 2007. "A Classification of Games by Player Type," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000739, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver & Reiss, J. Philipp & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2006. "A pure variation of risk in first-price auctions," Research Memoranda 058, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Controlling Collusion in Auctions: The Role of Ceilings and Reserve Prices," MPRA Paper 1503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Dürsch & Albert Kolb & Jörg Oechssler & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Rage Against the Machines: How Subjects Learn to Play Against Computers," Working Papers 0423, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Irit Nowik & Idan Segev & Shmuel Zamir, 2006. "Games in the Nervous System: The Game Motoneurons Play," Discussion Paper Series dp440, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.