Report NEP-GEO-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Bickenbach & Wan-Hsin Liu & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Regional Concentration of FDI in Post-reform India: A District-level Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1854, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David Cuberes, 2013. "Are Internet and Face-to-Face Contacts Complements or Substitutes? Evidence from Internet Traffic between Cities," Working Papers 2013010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Partridge, Mark & Rickman, Dan & Tan, Ying & Olfert, M. Rose, 2013. "U.S. Regional Poverty Post-2000: The Lost Decade," MPRA Paper 48528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belén González Díaz & Leticia Blázquez, 2013. "International Automotive Production Networks: How the web comes together," Working Papers. Serie EC 2013-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel, Mont & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Spatial Variation in the Disability-Poverty Correlation: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thor Berger & Kerstin Enflo, 2013. "Locomotives of Local Growth: The Short- and Long-Term Impact of Railroads in Sweden," Working Papers 0042, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2013. "Econometric Modeling and Estimation of Theoretically Consistent Housing Price Indexes," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Montañés , Antonio & Olmos, Lorena, 2013. "Convergence in US house prices," MPRA Paper 48454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominik Noe & Admasu Shiferaw, 2013. "Low-intensity Conflict and Firm Level Investment in Ethiopia," Working Papers 141, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 05 Dec 2013.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kanbur, Ravi & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Urbanization and agglomeration benefits : gender differentiated impacts on enterprise creation in India's informal sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6553, The World Bank.
- Nuno Crespo & Nádia Simões & José Duarte, 2013. "Competition in tourism arrivals – A multidimensional index of geographical structural similarity," Working Papers Series 2 13-05, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Timothy Brophy, 2013. "gpsmap: Routine for verifying and returning the attribute table of given decimal degree GPS coordinates," 2013 Stata Conference 14, Stata Users Group.