Report NEP-GEO-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krenz, Astrid, 2013. "Services sectors' concentration: The European Union, Greece, and the New Economic Geography," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 154, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- MC. Di Guardo & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2013. "The Concurrent Impact of Cultural, Political, and Spatial Distances on International Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201308, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Gråsjö, Urban, 2013. "Accessibility: a useful analytical and empirical tool in spatial economics – experiences from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 314, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Larsson, Johan P., 2013. "The Neighborhood or the Region? Untangling the density-productivity relationship using geocoded data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 318, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ryan Brady, 2013. "The Spatial Diffusion of Regional Housing Prices across U.S. States," Departmental Working Papers 45, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Suzanne Kok, 2013. "Town and city jobs: Your job is different in another location," CPB Discussion Paper 246, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Erkan Gören, 2013. "Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countries' Cultural Diversity," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 16 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- Serafinelli, Michel, 2013. "Good Firms, Worker Flows and Productivity," MPRA Paper 47508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonel Muinelo-Gallo & Andreas P. Kyriacou & Oriol Roca-Sagalés, 2013. "Fiscal decentralization and regional disparities: the importance of good governance," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-03, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Landi, Chiara & Stefani, Gianluca & Rocchi, Benedetto & Lombardi, Ginevra V. & Giampaolo, Sabina, 2013. "Determinants of Structural Change in the agricultural sector: An Empirical Analysis of Farm Exit in Tuscany," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149893, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).