Report NEP-GEO-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Camacho, 2013. "Spatial migration," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Katharina Pijnenburg, 2013. "Self-Employment and Economic Performance: A Geographically Weighted Regression Approach for European Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1272, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicola Pestalozzi & Peter Cauwels & Didier Sornette, 2013. "Dynamics and Spatial Distribution of Global Nighttime Lights," Papers, arXiv.org 1303.2901, arXiv.org.
- E. Anthon Eff, 2013. "Veblen in the Metropolis: Land Use Proximity in United States Urban Landscapes," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 201301, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Soundararajan, Pushparaj, 2013. "Regional income convergence in India: A Bayesian Spatial Durbin Model approach," MPRA Paper 44744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doran, Justin & Jordan, Declan, 2013. "Decomposing European NUTS2 regional inequality from 1980 to 2009: national and European policy implications," MPRA Paper 44805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OA. Carboni & C. Detotto, 2013. "The economic consequences of crime in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201303, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013. "Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00795198, HAL.
- Julien Gooris & Carine Peeters, 2013. "Home-Host Country Distance in Offshore Governance Chocies," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2013-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Larch, Mario & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Sirries, Steffen & Urban, Dieter, 2013. "Heterogeneous Firms, Globalization and the Distance Puzzle," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 957, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- William A. Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios. N. Yannacopoulos, 2013. "Robust Control of a Spatially Distributed Commercial Fishery," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Volgmann, Kati, 2013. "Knowledge-intensive employment growth in the Dutch Randstad and the German Rhine-Ruhr area: the impact of centrality and peripherality," MPRA Paper 44760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brunner, Hans-Peter, 2013. "Can Global Value Chains Effectively Serve Regional Economic Development in Asia?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 110, Asian Development Bank.
- Thomas Coisnon & Walid OUESLATI & Julien Salanié, 2013. "Spatial targeting of agri-environmental policy and urban development," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00795815, HAL.
- Anna DePaoli & Mariapia Mendolat, 2013. "Does International Migration Increase Child Labor," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 231, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Christoper L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming & Andrew Yiu-Chung Chan, 2013. "Estimating the cost of air pollution in South East Queensland: An application of the life satisfaction non-market valuation approach," Discussion Papers in Economics, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics economics:201302, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.