Report NEP-GEO-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo A. Haddad, 2012. "Spatial Perspectives of Improving Competition in Lebanon," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Nowotny, Klaus & Pennerstorfer, Dieter, 2012. "Ethnic Networks and the Location Choice of Migrants in Europe," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012-7, University of Salzburg.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter H. & Von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012. "Too much of a good thing? On the growth effects of the EU's regional policy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 69, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Rui Fragoso, 2012. "Sustainable Development and Guidance for Entrepreneurship in Unfavoured Regions: The Case of the Alentejo Region," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_21, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Becker, Sascha O & Egger, Peter H & Von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2012. "Absorptive Capacity and the Growth and Investment Effects of Regional Transfers: Regression Discontinuity Design with Heterogeneous Treatment Effects," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 88, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries: A spatial econometric analysis," LEM Papers Series 2012/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Maloney, William F. & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2012. "The persistence of (subnational) fortune : geography, agglomeration, and institutions in the new world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6187, The World Bank.
- Timothy J. Bartik & George A. Erickcek, 2012. "Simulating the Effects of Michigan's MEGA Tax Credit Program on Job Creation and Fiscal Benefits," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 12-185, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Dorosh, Paul, 2012. "Tourism sector in Panama : regional economic impacts and the potential to benefit the poor," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6183, The World Bank.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Sarpca, Sinan & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2012. "Public housing units vs. housing vouchers: accessibility, local public goods, and welfare," MPRA Paper 40990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stuart McIntyre & Donald Lacombe, 2012. "Personal Indebtedness, Spatial Effects and Crime," Working Papers 1209, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Hogg & Stan Hurn & Stuart McDonald & Alicia Rambaldi, 2012. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of the Effect of Vertical Restraints and Branding on Retail Gasoline Pricing," NCER Working Paper Series 86, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Zohair, Mohammad & Alagawadi, Mallikarjun V., 2012. "Regional Policies, Firm Characteristics, and Exporting in the Indian State of Karnataka," MPRA Paper 40717, University Library of Munich, Germany.