Report NEP-GEO-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Wójcik, Piotr, 2011. "Growth and divergence of the polish subregions over 1995–2006: a search for determinants and spatial patterns," MPRA Paper 34731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Guadalupe González Ortiz & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach," Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifie, 2011. "Euclidean Revealed Preferences: Testing the Spatial Voting Model," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-822, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2011. "Regional labor demand and national labor market institutions in the EU15," HWWI Research Papers, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) 112, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Jean Bonnet & Sylvie Cieply & Marcus Dejardin, 2011. "Does the regional dimension matter as regards finance and entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201127, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Carlo Gianelle, 2011. "Temporary employment agencies make the world smaller:Evidence from labour mobility networks," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 618, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2011. "Explaining the Size Distribution of Cities: X-treme Economies," MPRA Paper 34747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppina Malerba, 2011. "Le disuguaglianze regionali nella distribuzione del reddito. Parte seconda: Un'analisi delle famiglie italiane a rischio di povertà," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Politica Economica, UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE) ispe0057, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Emanuela Ciapanna & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Retail sector concentration and price dynamics in the euro area: a regional analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 107, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "The regressive demands of demand-driven development," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5883, The World Bank.