Report NEP-GEO-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Net migration and convergence in Portugal," MPRA Paper 32799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "What said the new economic geography about Portugal? An alternative approach," MPRA Paper 32795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Net migration and convergence in Portugal. An alternative analysis," MPRA Paper 32801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura GonzÃ¡lez & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1106, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Grant Allan & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "The regional employment impacts of renewable energy expenditures: The case for modelling," Working Papers 1129, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Daisuke Ichinose & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2011. "The Decoupling of Affluence and Waste Discharge under Spatial Correlation: Do Richer Communities Discharge More Waste?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Poddar, Sougata & Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2011. "Patent licensing in spatial competition: Does pre-innovation cost asymmetry matter?," MPRA Paper 32764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swenson, David A., 2012. "Measuring University Contributions to Regional Economies: A Discussion of Guidelines for Enhancing Credibility," Staff General Research Papers 33992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Geetam Tiwari, 2011. "Key Mobility Challenges in Indian Cities," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/18, OECD Publishing.
- E. Lance Howe & Lee Huskey & Matthew D. Berman, 2011. "Migration in Arctic Alaska: Empirical Evidence of the Stepping Stones Hypothesis," Working Papers 2011-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Fiscal Federalism, Public Capital Formation, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers 488, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Aday Hernandez & Juan Luis Jimenez, 2011. "Do supermarkets reduce the number of traditional bookshops? An empirical application to the textbook market in Spain," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2011, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2011.
- Merche, Nicola, 2011.
"Struttura socio-economica del Comune di Carbonia: analisi del contesto territoriale
[Socio-economic structure of the Municipality of Carbonia: analysis of the territorial context]," MPRA Paper 32497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firouz Fallahi & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2011. "Convergence In The Canadian Provinces: Evidence Using Unemployment Rates," Documentos de Trabajo 2011-322, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Rigolini, Jamele & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar, 2011. "More than you can handle : decentralization and spending ability of Peruvian municipalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5763, The World Bank.