Report NEP-GEO-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Net migration and convergence in Portugal," MPRA Paper 32799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "What said the new economic geography about Portugal? An alternative approach," MPRA Paper 32795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Net migration and convergence in Portugal. An alternative analysis," MPRA Paper 32801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura GonzÃƒÂ¡lez & Giuliano Masiero, 2011. "Disentangling spillover effects of antibiotic consumption: a spatial panel approach," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1106, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana.
- Grant Allan & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "The regional employment impacts of renewable energy expenditures: The case for modelling," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1129, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Daisuke Ichinose & Masashi Yamamoto & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2011. "The Decoupling of Affluence and Waste Discharge under Spatial Correlation: Do Richer Communities Discharge More Waste?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-07, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Poddar, Sougata & Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2011. "Patent licensing in spatial competition: Does pre-innovation cost asymmetry matter?," MPRA Paper 32764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swenson, David A., 2012. "Measuring University Contributions to Regional Economies: A Discussion of Guidelines for Enhancing Credibility," Staff General Research Papers 33992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Geetam Tiwari, 2011. "Key Mobility Challenges in Indian Cities," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2011/18, OECD Publishing.
- E. Lance Howe & Lee Huskey & Matthew D. Berman, 2011. "Migration in Arctic Alaska: Empirical Evidence of the Stepping Stones Hypothesis," Working Papers 2011-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Fiscal Federalism, Public Capital Formation, and Endogenous Growth," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 488, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Aday Hernandez & Juan Luis Jimenez, 2011. "Do supermarkets reduce the number of traditional bookshops? An empirical application to the textbook market in Spain," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2011, the Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2011.
- Merche, Nicola, 2011.
"Struttura socio-economica del Comune di Carbonia: analisi del contesto territoriale
[Socio-economic structure of the Municipality of Carbonia: analysis of the territorial context]," MPRA Paper 32497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firouz Fallahi & Gabriel RodrÃguez, 2011. "Convergence In The Canadian Provinces: Evidence Using Unemployment Rates," Documentos de Trabajo, Departamento de EconomÃa - Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica del PerÃº 2011-322, Departamento de EconomÃa - Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica del PerÃº.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Rigolini, Jamele & Calvo-Gonzalez, Oscar, 2011. "More than you can handle : decentralization and spending ability of Peruvian municipalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5763, The World Bank.