Report NEP-GEO-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765019519 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McArthur, David Philip & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2010. "The spatial transferability of parameters in a gravity model of commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2010/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Jason P. Brown & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2010. "A Two-Step Estimator For A Spatial Lag Model Of Counts: Theory, Small Sample Performance And An Application," Working Papers 10-5, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Aminda do Paço & João Ferreira, Mário Raposo, Ricardo G. Rodrigues e Anabela Dinis, 2010. "Universities’ Entrepreneurship Education and Regional Development: a Stakeholders’ Approach," Working Papers de GestÃ£o, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td02_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone, 2010. "Regional Economic Divide And The Role Of Technological Spillovers In Italy. Evidence From Microdata," Working Papers 201010, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/3850 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McArthur, David Philip & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2010. "The impact of pecuniary costs on commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2010/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Michal Hlavacek & Lubos Komarek, 2009. "Housing Price Bubbles and their Determinants in the Czech Republic and its Regions," Working Papers 2009/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- George Grantham, 2010. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Bjoern Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2010. "Regionale Wachstumseffekte der GRW-Förderung? Eine räumlich-ökonometrische Analyse auf Basis deutscher Arbeitsmarktregionen," Working Papers 5-2010, GEFRA - Gesellschaft fuer Finanz- und Regionalanalysen.
- Anita Tuladhar & Markus Bruckner, 2010. "Public Investment As a Fiscal Stimulus," IMF Working Papers 10/110, International Monetary Fund.