Report NEP-GEO-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Don J. Webber & Michael Horswell, 2009. "Winners and Losers: Spatial variations in labour productivity in England and Wales," Discussion Papers 0912, University of the West of England, Department of Economics.
- Nijkamp, Peter, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Development, and the Spatial Context Retrospect and Prospect," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Kuhn & Carsten Ochsen, 2009. "Demographic and Geographic Determinants of Regional Physician Supply," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 105, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00374435 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andra C. Ghent & Michael T. Owyang, 2009. "Is housing the business cycle? evidence from U.S. cities," Working Papers 2009-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael T. Owyang & Sarah Zubairy, 2009. "Who benefits from increased government spending? a state-level analysis," Working Papers 2009-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," NBER Working Papers 15199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009. "Neighborhood Dynamics and the Housing Price Effects of Spatially Targeted Economic Development Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 4308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giardina, Emilio & Cavalieri, Marina & Guccio, Calogero & Mazza, Isidoro, 2009. "Federalism, Party Competition and Budget Outcome: Empirical Findings on Regional Health Expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 16437, University Library of Munich, Germany.