Report NEP-GEO-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Waltert & Felix Schlaepfer, 2007. "The role of landscape amenities in regional development: a survey of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," Working Papers 0710, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "Conditional Beta- and Sigma-Convergence in Space: A Maximum Likelihood Approach," Working Papers 2007-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Arthur Grimes & David C. Maré & Melanie Morten, 2007. "Adjustment in Local Labour and Housing Markets," Working Papers 07_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Alberto Dalmazzo & Guido De Blasio, 2007. "Skill-Biased Agglomeration Effects and Amenities: Theory with an Application to Italian Cities," Department of Economics University of Siena 503, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Arthur Grimes & Yun Liang, 2007. "Spatial Determinants of Land Prices in Auckland:Does the Metropolitan Urban Limit Have an Effect?," Working Papers 07_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4428 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amcoff, Jan, 2007. "Regionförstoring - idé, mätproblem och framtidsutsikter," Arbetsrapport 2007:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
- BOURDIEU Jérôme & MENENDEZ Martha & POSTEL-VINAY Gilles & SUWA-EISENMANN Akiko, 2007. "Where have (almost) all the wealthy gone? Spatial decomposition of wealth trends in France, 1820-1939," Research Unit Working Papers 0710, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Martina Cioni & Davide Conforti, 2007. "The effectiveness of regional policies for innovation: an empirical investigation," Department of Economics University of Siena 508, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Colin Vance & Rich Iovanna, 2007. "Gender and the Automobile – An Analysis of Non-work Service Trips," Ruhr Economic Papers 0011, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of its Market Area?," Discussion Paper Series 2007_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.