Report NEP-FOR-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub Nowotarski & Eran Raviv & Stefan Trueck & Rafal Weron, 2013. "An empirical comparison of alternate schemes for combining electricity spot price forecasts," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Allan Timmermann & Rossen Valkanov, 2013. "Forecasting Stock Returns under Economic Constraints," Working Papers 57, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Christiane Baumeister & Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Forecasting the Real Price of Oil in a Changing World: A Forecast Combination Approach," Working Papers 13-28, Bank of Canada.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2013. "Forecasting Crude Oil Price Movements with Oil-Sensitive Stocks," MPRA Paper 49240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Mayer & R. Patuelli, 2013. "Spatial Panel Data Forecasting over Different Horizons, Cross-Sectional and Temporal Dimensions," Working Papers wp899, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mirkov, Nikola & Natvik, Gisle James, 2013. "Announcements of Interest Rate Forecasts: Do Policymakers Stick to Them?," Working Papers on Finance 1303, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ahmet Goncu & Mehmet Oguz Karahan & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2013. "Forecasting Daily Residential Natural Gas Consumption: A Dynamic Temperature Modelling Approach," Working Papers 2013/11, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Nima Nonejad, 2013. "A Mixture Innovation Heterogeneous Autoregressive Model for Structural Breaks and Long Memory," CREATES Research Papers 2013-24, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jean-Sébastien Michel, 2013. "Investor Overreaction to Analyst Reference Points," Cahiers de recherche 1319, CIRPEE.
- Yabin Wang, 2013. "Forecasting Chinese Households’ Demand from Home Production," Economics Program Working Papers 13-01, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Òscar Jordà, 2013. "Assessing the historical role of credit: business cycles, financial crises and the legacy of Charles S. Peirce," Working Paper Series 2013-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon Menzies & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2013. "The Great Recession and the Two Dimensions of European Central Bank Credibility," Working Paper Series 13, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2013. "How Predictable are Environmental Compliance Inspections?," Working Papers 143, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Dungey, Mardi & Henry, Olan T & Hvodzdyk, Lyudmyla, 2013. "The impact of jumps and thin trading on realized hedge ratios," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Krenar Avdulaj & Jozef Barunik, 2013. "Can we still benefit from international diversification? The case of the Czech and German stock markets," Papers 1308.6120, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765039598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roland Langrock & Th\'eo Michelot & Alexander Sohn & Thomas Kneib, 2013. "Nonparametric modelling of the conditional distribution in a stochastic volatility model," Papers 1308.5836, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.