Forecasting Daily Residential Natural Gas Consumption: A Dynamic Temperature Modelling Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bogazici University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2013/11.
Date of creation: Nov 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Natuk Birkan Hall, Bebek, 34342 İstanbul
Phone: +90 (212) 359-6505
Fax: +90 (212) 287-2453
Web page: http://www.econ.boun.edu.tr/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-08-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-08-31 (Forecasting)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Potocnik, Primoz & Thaler, Marko & Govekar, Edvard & Grabec, Igor & Poredos, Alojz, 2007. "Forecasting risks of natural gas consumption in Slovenia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4271-4282, August.
- Ahmet GÖNCÜ & Mehmet Oguz KARAHAN & Tolga Umut KUZUBAŞ, 2011. "Pricing of temperature-based weather options for Turkey," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 26(309), pages 33-50.
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Lon-Mu & Lin, Maw-Wen, 1991. "Forecasting residential consumption of natural gas using monthly and quarterly time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-16, May.
- Peter Alaton & Boualem Djehiche & David Stillberger, 2002. "On modelling and pricing weather derivatives," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20.
- Ediger, Volkan S. & Akar, Sertac, 2007. "ARIMA forecasting of primary energy demand by fuel in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1701-1708, March.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2010.
"Natural gas demand in Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 211-219, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.