Report NEP-FOR-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael W. McCracken, 2012. "Comment on "Taylor rule exchange rate forecasting during the financial crisis"," Working Papers 2012-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:12/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Schreger, Jesse, 2012. "Over-Optimistic Official Forecasts in the Eurozone and Fiscal Rules," Working Paper Series rwp12-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rossana Merola & Javier J. Pérez, 2012. "Fiscal forecast errors: governments vs independent agencies?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1233, Banco de Espa�a.
- Adam Jêdrzejczyk, 2012. "Inflation forecasting using dynamic factor analysis. SAS 4GL programming approach," Working Papers 63, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Aastha & Singh, Harsh Vardhan, 2012. "Prediction for the 2012 United States Presidential Election using Multiple Regression Model," MPRA Paper 41486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahesh S. Khadka & K. M. George & N. Park & J. B. Kim, 2012. "Performance Analysis of Hybrid Forecasting Model In Stock Market Forecasting," Papers 1209.4608, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- JUNQUÉ DE FORTUNY, Enric & DE SMEDT, Tom & MARTENS, David & DAELEMANS, Walter, 2012. "Design and Evaluation of Empirical Models for Stock Price Prediction," Working Papers 2012017, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to stabilize CO2 emissions from air transport in the mid-term?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-35, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Markku Lanne & Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2012. "Testing for Predictability in a Noninvertible ARMA Model," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1225, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Elena Andreou & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2012. "Nonparametric Predictive Regression," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 14-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.