Report NEP-FOR-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer & Rianne Legerstee, 2012. "Evaluating Macroeconomic Forecasts: A Concise Review of Some Recent Developments," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Ray C. Fair, 2012. "How Should the Fed Report Uncertainty?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1864, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eichler Michael & Grothe Oliver & Tuerk Dennis & Manner Hans, 2012. "Modeling spike occurrences in electricity spot prices for forecasting," Research Memoranda 029, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja & Thomas Sargent & Noah Williams, 2012. " Bayesian Model Averaging, Learning and Model Selection," CDMA Working Paper Series 1203, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Srikanth Kadiyala & Priscillia Hunt & Alessandro Malchiodi, 2012. "An Alternative Framework for Empirically Measuring the Size of Counterfeit Markets," NBER Working Papers 18171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Branch & George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2012. " Finite Horizon Learning," CDMA Working Paper Series 1204, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- John H. Cochrane, 2012. "Continuous-Time Linear Models," NBER Working Papers 18181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.