Report NEP-FOR-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Bauwens & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Jeroen Rombouts, 2011. "A Comparison of Forecasting Procedures For Macroeconomic Series: The Contribution of Structural Break Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-13, CIRANO.
- Edward Herbst & Frank Schorfheide, 2011. "Evaluating DSGE model forecasts of comovements," Working Papers 11-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2011. "Heuristic model selection for leading indicators in Russia and Germany," Working Papers 046, COMISEF.
- Greg Duffee, 2011. "Forecasting with the term structure: The role of no-arbitrage restrictions," Economics Working Paper Archive 576, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Jonung, Lars & Lindén, Staffan, 2011. "The forecasting horizon of inflationary expectations and perceptions in the EU. Is it really 12 months?," Working Papers 2011:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765022237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Ard den Reijer & Patrik Jonasson & Ragnar Nymoen, 2011. "MOSES: Model of Swedish Economic Studies," Working Paper Series 11011, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Fredy Alejandro Gamboa Estrada, 2011. "Determinants of the Exchange Rate in Colombia under Inflation Targeting," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007870, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.