Report NEP-FOR-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne B. Koehler & Ralph D. Snyder & J. Keith Ord & Adrian Beaumont, 2010. "Forecasting Compositional Time Series with Exponential Smoothing Methods," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Han Lin Shang, 2010. "Nonparametric modeling and forecasting electricity demand: an empirical study," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tödter, Karl-Heinz, 2010. "How useful is the carry-over effect for short-term economic forecasting?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,21, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2010. "The Importance of Spatial Autocorrelation for Regional Employment Growth in Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201031, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:9-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guillermo Benavides, 2010. "Forecasting Short-Run Inflation Volatility using Futures Prices: An Empirical Analysis from a Value at Risk Perspective," Working Papers 2010-12, Banco de México.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde & David McMillan & Sadayuki Ono, 2010. "Does the macroeconomy predict U.K. asset returns in a nonlinear fashion? comprehensive out-of-sample evidence," Working Papers 2010-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gupta, Abhishek, 2010. "A Forecasting Metric for Evaluating DSGE Models for Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 26718, University Library of Munich, Germany.