Report NEP-FOR-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Härdle & Alena Mysickova, 2009. "Stochastic Population Forecast for Germany and its Consequence for the German Pension System," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alessandra Amendola & Giuseppe Storti, 2009. "Combination of multivariate volatility forecasts," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Gonzales, Kathrina G. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Climate Variability, Seasonal Climate Forecast, and Corn Farming in Isabela, Philippines: a Farm and Household Level Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2009-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bergman, Ann & Karlsson, Jan Ch, 2009. "Från shopping till sanningsserum. En typologi över förutsägelser," Arbetsrapport 2009:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas, 2009. "A General Framework for Observation Driven Time-Varying Parameter Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-038, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Gonzales, Kathrina G. & Predo, Canesio D. & de Guzman, Rosalina G. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Assessing the Value of Seasonal Climate Forecasts on Farm-level Corn Production through Simulation Modeling," Discussion Papers DP 2009-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Stefan Laséen & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2009. "Anticipated Alternative Instrument-Rate Paths in Policy Simulations," NBER Working Papers 14902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.