Report NEP-FMK-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaf Razin & Anuk Serechetapongse, 2011. "Equity Prices and Equity Flows: Testing Theory of the Information-Efficiency Tradeoff," Working Papers 292011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sebast\ian Mart\inez Bustos & Jorgen Vitting Andersen & Michel Miniconi & Andrzej Nowak & Magdalena Roszczynska-Kurasinska & David Bree, 2011. "Pricing stocks with yardsticks and sentiments," Papers 1109.6909, arXiv.org.
- Sunil K. Bundoo, 2011. "Asset Price Developments in an Emerging Stock Market: The Case of Mauritius," Research Papers RP_219, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Alberto Humala & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2011. "Some Stylized Facts of Returns in the Foreign Exchange and Stock Markets in Peru," Documentos de Trabajo 2011-325, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Ryan Bubb & Alex Kaufman, 2011. "Securitization and moral hazard: evidence from credit score cutoff rules," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- NEMOTO Tadanobu & OGURA Yoshiaki & WATANABE Wako, 2011. "An Estimation of the Inside Bank Premium," Discussion papers 11067, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hetland, Ove Rein & Mjøs, Aksel, 2011. "Using Bank Mergers and Acquisitions to Understand Lending Relationships," Discussion Papers 2011/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.