Report NEP-FMK-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2008. "Stages of the Ongoing Global Financial Crisis: Is There a Wandering Asset Bubble?," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Gwinner, William B. & Sanders, Anthony, 2008. "The sub prime crisis : implications for emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4726, The World Bank.
- Mark Swinburne & StÃ©phanie Marie Stolz & Marina Moretti, 2008. "Stress Testing at the IMF," IMF Working Papers 08/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00325939 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Jamieson Bolder & Yuliya Romanyuk, 2008. "Combining Canadian Interest-Rate Forecasts," Working Papers 08-34, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:549 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjay Kalra, 2008. "Global Volatility and Forex Returns in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 08/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Michael Funke, 2008. "Volatility Transmission between Renminbi and Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20803, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Wachter, 2008. "Can Time-Varying Risk of Rare Disasters Explain Aggregate Stock Market Volatility?," NBER Working Papers 14386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galina Hale & Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Who drove the boom in euro-denominated bond issues?," Working Paper Series 2008-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cristina Arellano & Ananth Ramanarayanan, 2008. "Default and the maturity structure in sovereign bonds," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 19, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kyo Yamamoto, 2008. "Hedge Fund Replication," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-592, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.