Report NEP-FMK-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Willem van den End, 2008. "Liquidity Stress-Tester: A macro model for stress-testing banks' liquidity risk," DNB Working Papers 175, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Urs von Arx & Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "The Effect of CSR on Stock Performance: New Evidence for the USA and Europe," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/85, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Laurence Fung & Ip-wing Yu, 2008. "Predicting Stock Market Returns by Combining Forecasts," Working Papers 0801, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Clara I. Gonzalez & Ricardo Gimeno, 2008. "Financial Analysts impact on Stock Volatility. A Study on the Pharmaceutical Sector," Working Papers 2008-19, FEDEA.
- Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "The Sources of Volatility Transmission in the Euro Area Money Market: From Longer Maturities to the Overnight?," Research Papers in Economics 2008:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281585_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore