Report NEP-FMK-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Martins, 2007. "Consistency of Dividend Signalling and Future Maturity Level:Evidence from UK Data," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 40, Departamento de Economia, GestÃ£o e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Mitchell, Mark & Pedersen, Lasse Heje & Pulvino, Todd, 2007. "Slow Moving Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 6117, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2007. "Random Walk Expectations and the Forward Discount Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1834 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1872 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Alonso & Roberto Blanco & Gonzalo Rubio, 2006. "Option-implied preferences adjustments, density forecasts, and the equity risk premium," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0630, Banco de Espaï¿½a.