Report NEP-FMK-2002-12-09This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuko Hashimoto, 2002. "High Frequency Contagion of Currency Crises in Asia," NBER Working Papers 9376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Cooper & Geoffrey Woglom, 2002. "The S&P 500 effect: not such good news in the long run," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brännäs, Kurt & Quoreshi, Shahiduzzaman & Simonsen, Ola, 2002. "Extreme-Value Characteristics in Daily Time Series of Swedish Stock Returns," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 597, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei, 2001. "Reputation and Interdealer Trading. A Microstructure Analysis of the Treasury Bond Market," SIFR Research Report Series 5, Institute for Financial Research.
- Daniel M. Covitz & Diana Hancock & Myron L. Kwast, 2002. "Market discipline in banking reconsidered: the roles of deposit insurance reform, funding manager decisions and bond market liquidity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goergen, M. & Khurshed, A. & McCahery, J.A. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "The Rise and Fall of the European New Markets: On the Short and Long-Run Performance of High-Tech Initial Public Offerings," Discussion Paper 2002-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Robert Kimmel, 2002. "Estimating Affine Multifactor Term Structure Models Using Closed-Form Likelihood Expansions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Covitz & Chris Downing, 2002. "Insolvency or liquidity squeeze? Explaining very short-term corporate yield spreads," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert M. Adams & Lars-Hendrik Roller & Robin C. Sickles, 2002. "Market power in outputs and inputs: an empirical application to banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William R. Emmons & Frank A. Schmid, 2002. "Cracks in the facade: American economic and financial structures after the boom," Working Papers 2002-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.