Report NEP-FMK-1998-07-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Fung & Rohit Gupta, . "Searching for the Liquidity Effect in Canada," Working Papers 94-12, Bank of Canada.
- Christopher Ragan, . "Deriving Agents' Inflation Forecasts from the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 95-1, Bank of Canada.
- Agathe Cote, . "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: A Survey," Working Papers 94-5, Bank of Canada.
- Alain DeSerres & Rene Lalonde, . "Symetrie des chocs touchant les regions canadiennes et choix d'un regime de change," Working Papers 94-9, Bank of Canada.
- Nick Chamie (Bank of Canada), & Alain DeSerres (Bank of Canada), & Rene Lalonde (Bank of Canada), . "Optimum Currency Areas and Shock Asymmetry: A Comparison of Europe and the United States," Working Papers 94-1, Bank of Canada.
- Barry Cozier & Greg Tkacz, . "The Term Structure and Real Activity in Canada," Working Papers 94-3, Bank of Canada.
- Jean-Francois Fillion, . "L'endettement du secteur prive au Canada: un examen macroeconomique," Working Papers 94-7, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, . "A Further Analysis of Exchange Rate Targeting in Canada," Working Papers 94-2, Bank of Canada.