Report NEP-FDG-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Optimal growth under a climate constraint," IDEI Working Papers 798, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2013. "Public Research Spending in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Peter Skott & Soon Ryoo, 2013. "Public debt in an OLG model with imperfect competition: long-run effects of austerity programs and changes in the growth rate," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2013-10, .
- Alex Coad & Christina Guenther, 2013. "Processes of firm growth and diversification: theory and evidence," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-11, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Andreas Hoefele, 2013. "The Skill Content of Offshoring and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2013_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2013.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz, 2013. "Multivariate–Based Granger Causality between Financial Deepening and Poverty: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 50834, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2013.
- Nuno Sobreira & Luís Catela Nunes & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2013. "Characterizing economic growth paths based on new structural change tests," Working Papers w201313, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Anders BornhÃ¤ll & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Niklas Rudholm, 2013. "Sleeping Gazelles: High profits but no growth," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-10, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Cuong Le Van & Tu Anh Nguyen & Tran Dinh Tuan, 2013. "Saving Rate, Total Factor Productivity and Growth Process for Developing Countries," Working Papers 05, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Arielle Joseph & Bernhard Troester, 2013. "Can the Mauritian Miracle continue? - The role of financial and ICT services as prospective growth drivers," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin 1301, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Kevin Reffett & Marc Santugini, 2013. "On Learning and Growth," Cahiers de recherche 1336, CIRPEE.
- Antonio Carvalho & Matthew Cable & Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Market-Oriented Structural Reforms and Human Development: Evidence from Transition Economies," Discussion Papers Series 493, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.