Report NEP-FDG-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun, Bogang & Hwang, Won-Sik, 2012. "Financial Hurdles for Human Capital Accumulation: Revisiting the Galor-Zeira Model," MPRA Paper 46317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/123860 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 2013. "Growth of African economies: Productivity, policy syndromes, and the importance of institutions," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ageli, Dr Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Does Education Expenditure Promote Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benno Ferrarini & Pasquale Scaramozzino, 2013. "Complexity, Specialization and Growth," CEIS Research Paper 275, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Azizi, Karim & Canry, Nicolas & Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Tinel, Bruno, 2013. "Government Solvency, Austerity and Fiscal Consolidation in the OECD: A Keynesian Appraisal of Transversality and No Ponzi Game Conditions," EconStor Preprints 72550, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Karim Azizi & Nicolas Canry & Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Bruno Tinel, 2013. "Government Solvency, Austerity and Fiscal Consolidation in the OECD: A Keynesian Appraisal of Transversality and No Ponzi Game Conditions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013. "Trust and Prosperity: A Conditional Relationship," MPRA Paper 46865, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2013.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kang Liu & N. Lubbers & W. Klein & J. Tobochnik & B. Boghosian & Harvey Gould, 2013. "The Effect of Growth On Equality in Models of the Economy," Papers 1305.0794, arXiv.org.
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2013. "Do Sufficient Institutions Alter the Relationship between Natural Resources And Economic Growth?," MPRA Paper 46850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergerhoff, Jan & Borghans, Lex & Seegers, Philipp K. & van Veen, Tom, 2013. "International Education and Economic Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir Kocaaslan & Kostas Mouratidis, 2013. "On the Role of Financial Depth in Determining the Asymmetric Impact of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2013007, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Özlem Onaran & Giorgos Galanis, 2013. "Income distribution and aggregate demand: A global Post-Keynesian model," Working Papers PKWP1304, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).