Report NEP-FDG-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration, growth and unemployment: Panel VAR evidence from OECD countries," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00800608, HAL.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2013. "Immigration and economic growth in the OECD countries 1986-2006: A panel data analysis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00800617, HAL.
- B. Essama-Nssah & Paul Saumik & Léandre Bassolé, 2013. "Accounting for Heterogeneity in Growth Incidence in Cameroon Using Recentered Influence Function Regression," Working Papers 288, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lee, Chin, 2013. "The Role of Macroeconomic Fundamentals in Malaysian Post Recession Growth," MPRA Paper 44808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Veneri & Vicente Ruiz, 2013. "Urban-to-Rural Population Growth Linkages: Evidence from OECD TL3 Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/3, OECD Publishing.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Jensen, Peter Sandholt, 2013. "Institutions and growth accelerations," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 7/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Kathavate, Jay, 2013. "Direct & Indirect Effects of Aid Volatility on Growth: Do Stronger Institutions Play a Role?," MPRA Paper 45187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorrucci, Ettore & Pula, Gabor & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2013. "China's economic growth and rebalancing," Occasional Paper Series 142, European Central Bank.
- Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Plakandaras, Vasilios & Kostikidou, Despoina, 2013. "Common stochastic trends and the Ricardian Equivalence in the OECD," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 1-2013, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2013. "Currency Devaluation, External Finance and Economic Growth: A Note on the Greek Case," MPRA Paper 45257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wai-Yip Alex Ho & James Yetman, 2013. "Do economies stall? The international evidence," BIS Working Papers 407, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "The global impact of Chinese growth," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 399, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.