Report NEP-FDG-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Panizza & Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2013. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Advanced Economies: A Survey," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 78, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas & Dmitry Kulikov & Martti Randveer, 2013. "The impact of volatility on economic growth," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia wp2012-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & El Menyari, Younesse, 2013. "The relationship between international tourism and economic growth: the case of Morocco and Tunisia," MPRA Paper 44102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oulton, Nicholas & Sebastia-Barriel, Maria, 2013. "Long and short-term effects of the financial crisis on labour productivity, capital and output," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 470, Bank of England.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Fréderic Jouneau-Sion, 2012. "Modelling Tails of Aggregated Economic Processes in a Stochastic Growth Model," Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique 2012-29, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Enrico Berkes & Ugo Panizza, 2013. "Finance and Economic Development in a Model with Credit Rationing," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 02-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Pornpinun Chantapacdepong & Chotima Sitthichaiviset, 2011. "China's Growth in Transition: Implications for the Thai Economy," Working Papers, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand 2011-02, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.