Report NEP-FDG-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Andreou & Alessandra Pelloni & Marianne Sensier, 2013. "Is Volatility Good for Growth? Evidence from the G7," CEIS Research Paper 258, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Jan 2013.
- Aladejare, Samson Adeniyi, 2013. "Government spending and economic growth: evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 43916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Yoon, Sang Won, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers 142561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Vsevolod I. Gorlach and Pierre Le Roux, 2013. "The Impact of Economic Freedom on Economic Growth in the SADC: An Individual Component Analysis," Working Papers 327, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Li, Jing, 2012. "Economic segregation and urban growth," MPRA Paper 41050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hachicha, Ahmed & Lean Hooi Hooi, 2013. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty and output in Tunisia," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2013. "On the Relevance of Exports for Regional Output Growth in China," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1264, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dennis Tao Yang & Xiaodong Zhu, 2013. "Modernization of Agriculture and Long-Term Growth," Working Papers tecipa-472, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.