Report NEP-FDG-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Patents versus R&D subsidies in a Schumpeterian growth model with endogenous market structure," MPRA Paper 41083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Baum, Anja & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp, 2012. "Debt and growth: new evidence for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1450, European Central Bank.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2012. "Eventually, noise and imitation implies balanced growth," Working Papers 699, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Japanâ€™s Post-Triple-Disaster Growth Strategy," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23327, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nicoletti, Giulio & Passaro, Raffaele, 2012. "Sometimes it helps: the evolving predictive power of spreads on GDP dynamics," Working Paper Series 1447, European Central Bank.
- Ravi Bansal & Ivan Shaliastovich, 2012. "A Long-Run Risks Explanation of Predictability Puzzles in Bond and Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 18357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William F. Bassett & Seung Jung Lee & Thomas W. Spiller, 2012. "Estimating changes in supervisory standards and their economic effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2012-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Otsu, Keisuke, 2012. "Deconstructing Growth - A Business Cycle Accounting Approach with application to BRICs," MPRA Paper 41076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & JoÃƒÂ«l Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Fonseka, Daminda & Pinto, Brian & Prasad, Mona & Rowe, Francis, 2012. "Sri Lanka : from peace dividend to sustained growth acceleration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6192, The World Bank.