Report NEP-FDG-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2012. "Equilibrium Imitation and Growth," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 12-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Parmendra Sharma, Neelesh Gounder, . "2012-15 Does finance matter for growth in the small, open Pacific Island Countries?," Discussion Papers in Finance, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics finance:201215, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Vijay Varadi & C. Vanlalramsanga, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2012_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Noritaka Maebayashi & Takeo Hori & Koichi Futagami, 2012. "Dynamic analysis of reductions in public debt in an endogenous growth model with public capital," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 12-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi & Kawagishi, Taketo, 2012. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status in a neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 38382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Jaremski & Peter L. Rousseau, 2012. "Banks, Free Banks, and U.S. Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 18021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G\"unter von Kiedrowski & E\"ors Szathm\'ary, 2012. "The monetary growth order," Papers, arXiv.org 1204.6590, arXiv.org.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Nicole Tabasso, 2012. "Endogenous Growth and Consumption Aggregation," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0712, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Matté Hartog & Ron Boschma & Markku Sotarauta, 2012. "The impact of related variety on regional employment growth in Finland 1993-2006: high-tech versus medium/low-tech," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1205, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2012. "Financial Repression and China’s Economic Imbalances," Working Paper Series, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics 2012-22, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gungor, Nil D., 2012. "Gender effects of education on economic development in Turkey," MPRA Paper 38391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T., 2012. "Changes in China's Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 6492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).