Report NEP-FDG-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gurgul, Henryk & Łukasz, Lach, 2011. "Financial development and economic growth in Poland in transition: causality analysis," MPRA Paper 38034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Talha Yalta & Hatice Cakar, 2012. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in China: A Reconciliation," Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics 1202, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2012. "Asymmetric trade liberalization, sector heterogeneity and industry productivity growth," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2012-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Raja, Sethudurai, 2012. "A note on excess money growth and inflation dynamics: evidence from threshold regression," MPRA Paper 38036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taketo Kawagishi, 2012. "Investment for Patience in an Endogenous Growth Model," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 814, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Michael S. Delgado & Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?," Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics 2011-13, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2012. "A Regional Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 12/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri, 2012. "Revisiting the growth-inflation nexus: a wavelet analysis," MPRA Paper 38001, University Library of Munich, Germany.