Report NEP-FDG-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Starks, Danyelle N., 2012. "The Effect of Entrepreneurship on Economic Growth in Alabama," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119810, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hazuki Ishida, 2012. "Fossil fuel consumption and economic growth: causality relationship in the world," Papers 1201.4551, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2011. "Endogenous Growth and Fluctuations in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Credit Market Imperfections," MPRA Paper 35698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas VÃ©ron, 2012. "Financial reform after the crisis: an early assessment," Working Papers 680, Bruegel.
- Kunimitsu, Yoji, 2012. "Causative factors for changes in total factor productivity of Japanese agriculture under the era of climatic uncertainty," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119727, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stéphane Goutte & Benteng Zou, 2012. "Continuous time regime switching model applied to foreign exchange rate," Working Papers hal-00643900, HAL.
- Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Naanwaab, Cephas & Saleem, Shaik & Akuffo, Akua S., 2012. "Effects of Trade Openness on Economic Growth: The Case of African Countries," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119795, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.