Report NEP-FDG-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gonzalo Hernandez & Arslan Razmi, 2011. "Can Asia Sustain an Export-Led Growth Strategy in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis? An Empirical Exploration," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2011-29, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Blanca Martínez & Ramon Ruiz-Tamarit, 2011. "Growth vs level effect of population change on economic development: An inspection into human-capital-related mechanisms," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00632888, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2011. "Sustainable growth under pollution quotas: optimal R&D, investment and replacement policies," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00632887, HAL.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian & Sushko, Vladyslav, 2011. "Financial sector ups and downs and the real sector : big hindrance, little help," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5860, The World Bank.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Michael, 2011. "Enrichment with growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5855, The World Bank.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2011. "Should Easier Access to International Credit Replace Foreign Aid?," IZA Discussion Papers 6024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oriol Amat & Jordi Perramon, 2011. "High-growth cooperatives: Financial profile and key factors for competitiveness," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1289, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gupta, Poonam & Panagariya, Arvind, 2011. "Growth and election outcomes in a developing country," MPRA Paper 34322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and growth with financial, and other, frictions," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 688, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Financial determinants of human development in developing countries," MPRA Paper 33949, University Library of Munich, Germany.