Report NEP-FDG-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Cavenaile & Christian Gengenbach & Franz Palm, 2011. "Stock Markets, Banks and Long Run Economic Growth: A Panel Cointegration-Based Analysis," CREPP Working Papers 1102, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 2011. "Embodied technological change, capital sectoral allocation and export-led growth," MPRA Paper 29810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MIYAZAWA Kensuke, 2011. "Measuring Human Capital in Japan," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 11037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Javier García-Estévez & Martí Parellada-Sabata, 2011. "Universities and regional economic growth in Spanish regions," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2011/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 18_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- António Afonso & Jaromír Baxa & Michal Slavík, 2011. "Fiscal developments and financial stress: a threshold VAR analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon 2011/11, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Marina Azzimonti & Eva de Francisco & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2011. "Financial globalization and the raising of public debt," Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics 2011-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.