Report NEP-FDG-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loening, Josef & Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup, 2010. "Effects of education on economic growth:Evidence from Guatemala," MPRA Paper 23665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yogi Rahmayanti & Theara Horn, 2010. "Expenditure Efficiency and the Optimal Size of Government in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yan Sun, 2010. "Potential Growth of Australia and New Zealand in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Everett, Tim & Ishwaran, Mallika & Ansaloni, Gian Paolo & Rubin, Alex, 2010. "Economic growth and the environment," MPRA Paper 23585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "What drives Endogenous Growth in the United States?," Kiel Working Papers 1634, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Diao, Xinshen & Zhang, Yumei & Chen, Kevin Z., 2010. "Country-level impact of global recession and China’s stimulus package," IFPRI discussion papers 979, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2010. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 1009, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Armellini, Mauricio & Basu, Parantap, 2010. "Altrusim. Education Subsidy and Growth," MPRA Paper 23653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2010. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty, Inflation and Growth: Regime-Dependent Effects in the G7," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 145, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Diao, Xinshen & Breisinger, Clemens, 2010. "Foreign inflows and growth challenges for African countries," IFPRI discussion papers 967, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Landais, Bernard, 2010. "The monetary origins of the financial and economic crisis," MPRA Paper 23769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises for Public Debt," Post-Print halshs-00497925, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "FDI Flows to Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/132, International Monetary Fund.