Report NEP-FDG-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghazi A. Joharji & Martha A. Starr, 2010. "Fiscal policy and growth in Saudi Arabia," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2010-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ias:fpaper:10-wp507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph, 2010. "Ghana's Economic Growth in perspective: A time series approach to Convergence and Growth Determinants," MPRA Paper 23455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jun 2010.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "A Dynamic Model of Specialization and Market Development as Engines of Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 23500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madsen, Jakob & Ang, James & Banerjee, Rajabrata, 2010. "Four Centuries of British Economic Growth: The Roles of Technology and Population," MPRA Paper 23510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2010. "The rate of interest as a macroeconomic distribution parameter: Horizontalism and Post-Keynesian models of distribution of growth," MPRA Paper 23372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augusto Hasman & Angel L. Lopez & Margarita Samartin, 2010. "Government, Taxes and Financial Crises," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2010-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta SimÃµes, 2010. "Regional growth in Portugal: assessing the contribution of earnings and education inequality," GEMF Working Papers 2010-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2010. "The Service Sector as IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Road to Economic Growth?," Working Papers id:2604, eSocialSciences.
- M Ismihan & G Ozkan, 2010. "Public debt and Financial development: A theoretical exploration," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 10/14, Department of Economics, University of York.