Report NEP-FDG-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acevedo, Alejandra & Mold, Andrew & Perez Caldentey, Esteban, 2009. "The Analysis of ‘Leading Sectors’: A Long term view of 18 Latin American economies," MPRA Paper 15017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karimi, Mohammad Sharif & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2009. "FDI and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14972 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herzer, Dierk & Kemper, Niels & Zamparelli, Luca, 2009. "Balanced growth and structural breaks: Evidence for Germany," MPRA Paper 14944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:isc:wpaper:ercwp1108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kitov, Ivan, 2009. "From socialism to capitalism: 1989-2007," MPRA Paper 14914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2009. "Collinearity in growth regressions: The example of worker remittances," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 020, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2008. "Economic Growth and Institutional Reform in Modern Monarchies and Republics: : A Historical Cross-Country Perspective 1820-2000," Working Papers 08-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.