Report NEP-FDG-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Wang, Yan, 2006. "Banking sector openness and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4019, The World Bank.
- SzilÃ¡rd Benk & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2006. " Money Velocity in an Endogenous Growth Business Cycle with Credit Shocks," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0604, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Cheng, X. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2006-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Matesanz Gómez, David & Ortega, Guillermo J., 2005. "Economic growth and currency crisis: A real exchange rate entropic approach," MPRA Paper 211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Beck, Thorsten & Hesse, Heiko, 2006. "Bank efficiency, ownership, and market structure : why are interest spreads so high in Uganda ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4027, The World Bank.