Report NEP-EXP-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Andreoni & Michael A. Kuhn & Charles Sprenger, 2013. "On Measuring Time Preferences," NBER Working Papers 19392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Armin & Szech, Nora, 2013. "Organizations, Diffused Pivotality and Immoral Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea Bubble: Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 710, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Peter J. Kuhn & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2013. "Are Women More Attracted to Cooperation Than Men?," NBER Working Papers 19277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Dickinson & E. Glenn Dutcher & Cortney Rodet, 2013. "Observed Punishment Spillover Effects: A Laboratory Investigation of Behavior in a Social Dilemma," Working Papers, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance 1301, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised Sep 2013.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Nikolaus Robalino & Arthur J. Robson, 2013. "The Evolution of 'Theory of Mind': Theory and Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000735, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Diederich & Timo Goeschl, 2013. "To Give or Not to Give: The Price of Contributing and the Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 19332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2013. "Can Indifference Make the World Greener?," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2013:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia E. Rouse, 2013. "Financial Incentives and Educational Investment: The Impact of Performance-Based Scholarships on Student Time Use," NBER Working Papers 19351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Navon, David & Kaplan, Todd & Kasten, Ronen, 2013. "Egocentric framing - one way people may fail in a switch dilemma: Evidence from excessive lane switching," MPRA Paper 50032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ori Weisel & Ro'i Zultan, 2013. "Social motives in intergroup conflict," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2013-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sandner, Malte, 2013. "Effects of Early Childhood Intervention on Child Development and Early Skill Formation. Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-518, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2013. "On the Elicitation of Time Preference under Conditions of Risk," Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics 2013-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Paul Hansen & Nicole Kergozou & Stephen Knowles & Paul Thorsnes, 2013. "Developing countries in need: Which characteristics appeal most to people when donating money?," Working Papers, University of Otago, Department of Economics 1312, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Corbae & Erwan Quintin, 2013. "Leverage and the Foreclosure Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Galiani & Patrick J. McEwan, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers," CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata 0149, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.